Welcome

Hill's Milestone Photography wants to thank you for taking the time to check out our website. I will keep this as up to date as I can. Be sure to check back on a regular basis to see what is new. Take care and Enjoy!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Year, New Start

Happy New Year! I know a month too late. It has been a little busy this past month. I am so excited for what this year has to come. I would like to send out a thanks to everyone who helped build Hill's Milestone Photography in 2009. It was a very successful year with lots of ups & downs, but most of all lots of learning. I learned what worked and what didn't work. Although I love to take all types of pictures, this year my focus is going to be on Weddings and Engagements. There is so much emotion and timeless love that is wrapped up in these moments and I love that I get to be part of it all. So with that said...I plan to put all my free time this year into becoming the best wedding/engagement photographer that I can be. This does not mean that I will pass up the opportunity to do any other portrait sessions, because if you know me, you know that I love doing that just as much. I will also try to stay up to date on all my posts.

I look forward to a very successful and rewarding year. Bring on 2010!

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Michelle Hill

Michelle Hill
Photographer