Welcome

Hill's Milestone Photography wants to thank you for taking the time to check out our website. I will keep this as up to date as I can. Be sure to check back on a regular basis to see what is new. Take care and Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Erica & Nathan are Engaged

A big Congratulations for Nathan & Erica. Erica is a good friend of mine and has finally found her "soul mate." I am so happy for them and am honored that I got to take their engagement pictures. And yes of course I will be doing their wedding ones as well. The big day finally has a date, Feb. 19, 2011. Erica & Nathan met playing softball so it seemed fit that we did some sotball pictures with them. This is just a small overview of the MANY pictures we took that day. More to come from their next photo shoot, because we are not done yet! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Michelle Hill

Michelle Hill
Photographer