Welcome

Hill's Milestone Photography wants to thank you for taking the time to check out our website. I will keep this as up to date as I can. Be sure to check back on a regular basis to see what is new. Take care and Enjoy!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

James turns 2

James Thomas turned 2 on March 4th. I had the opportunity to take his birthday pictures when I was home in NY at the beginning of April. Then this collage was created to capture his personality that day. He is growing up so fast and I cannot believe how smart he is. He can tell you that Aunt Shelly lives and Florida and that you take a plane to get there. He is talking so much and I am proud of everything he knows. I LOVE my newphew and I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as my sister and mom did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Michelle Hill

Michelle Hill
Photographer