Welcome

Hill's Milestone Photography wants to thank you for taking the time to check out our website. I will keep this as up to date as I can. Be sure to check back on a regular basis to see what is new. Take care and Enjoy!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Raylee Elizabeth

Raylee Elizabeth was welcomed into the world on May 26 by proud parents Jeremy, Mindi and big brother Caleb. I had the opportunity to take pictures of this beautiful little girl on June 10. She was awake through the whole photo shoot and did a great job as we "played" with her to get the shots mommy wanted. As soon as I packed everything up and got it back in the car, Raylee fell asleep. Of course she waited until we were done, but that is okay. She is absolutely beautiful and I could not get enough of her. I finally got my chance to hold her after we were done with pictures and she slept in my arms until I had to force myself to leave. Mommy and Daddy are very blessed with their "sweetness." I know for sure I will be back taking more pictures of her really soon. Click on any image to view larger.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Michelle Hill

Michelle Hill
Photographer