Welcome

Hill's Milestone Photography wants to thank you for taking the time to check out our website. I will keep this as up to date as I can. Be sure to check back on a regular basis to see what is new. Take care and Enjoy!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Carla & Jose get married

Carla was an absolutely beautiful bride. She was so easy to take pictures of and posed without me even having to tell her what to do. When I arrived at the Groom's house to take his pictures, he begged me to see the pictures of Carla. I wouldn't give, but it was really cute. He was such a nervous groom and after the wedding being delayed 30 minutes he was more then anxious to see his beautiful bride.

With the wedding being so late at night, by the time we were ready to take some pictures of the newlyweds, it was pitch black outside with no lights to help me out. We still managed to capture some beautiful pictures of them outdoors and of course back indoors.

The colors of apple green and gold were gorgeous, the ceremony was filled with lots of emotions and the whole day was filled with LOVE.

Congratulations to the wonderful newlyweds Carla & Jose. To view more images of their special day, visit www.seemyprints.com, type in Carla & Jose Wedding, click on their link and then type in password (love17). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Michelle Hill

Michelle Hill
Photographer