Welcome

Hill's Milestone Photography wants to thank you for taking the time to check out our website. I will keep this as up to date as I can. Be sure to check back on a regular basis to see what is new. Take care and Enjoy!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Cone's Celebrate some Birthdays

Celebration time. On July 17th, Quinn, Bella & Brinlee all celebrated their birthdays with family & friends. On July 19th Quinn & Bella turned 4 years old and on July 23rd Brinlee will be 2 years old. 3 kids, 3 birthdays, all in the same week. I was so happy to be there to celebrate with them. It was a Birthday Beach Bash BBQ (Bella, Brinlee, Quinn). Sarah & her mom made the cake, and I might add what a WONDERFUL cake it was. From the outside full of decorations to the inside which was delicious. There were kids playing, swimming, eating and just having a good time. The "big kids" even got into playing Wipeout on the Wii. I was even able to get into a few of the pictures. Thanks for having me at your parties to celebrate with you.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A WONDERFUL BUNCH OF KIDS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Michelle Hill

Michelle Hill
Photographer