Welcome

Hill's Milestone Photography wants to thank you for taking the time to check out our website. I will keep this as up to date as I can. Be sure to check back on a regular basis to see what is new. Take care and Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jen & Ryan Engagement

On August 2, Jen & Ryan met me at Westwood Park in Lancaster, NY to do some engagement pictures. They had a few ideas in mind and once we started the ideas just kept flowing. Despite the really hot weather, Jen & Ryan were real troopers and we got some amazing shots to prove it. Ryan is my cousin and I am so happy that he has found his true love. I cannot wait for the wedding, which is next summer. They are a beautiful couple and I hope you enjoy their pictures as much as I do.


To view more images from their engagement photo shoot, visit www.seemyprints.com, type in Jen & Ryan Engagement, password is love02.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you again, Michelle, for everything! You did a fantastic job, and yes, despite the heat and mugginess, I think the pictures turned out great! :-) We really appreciate everything!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the second pic where Jen is wearing the purple and black and Ry is in the green! But they are all so awesome!

Post a Comment

Michelle Hill

Michelle Hill
Photographer