Welcome

Hill's Milestone Photography wants to thank you for taking the time to check out our website. I will keep this as up to date as I can. Be sure to check back on a regular basis to see what is new. Take care and Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Josh & Emily Engagement

Josh & Emily are in love and ready to be husband & wife. During our photo shoot, that was apparent. Even with the late start that we got, which ended in us finishing our photos in the dark, they did an amazing job with no complaints. They got engaged at this lighthouse so it only seemed fit that we go back there to get some engagement pictures. The dock where Josh is down on 1 knee is actually where he proposed for real.

Josh is my brother-in-law and when he told me he was getting married, I didn't believe him. Coming from someone that I didn't think was going to get married for years, Jason & I were in shock. To top that off, they don't want a long engagement and are planning a September 25th wedding this year. Just another reason for us to take a trip home :)

I am happy for them and I wish them a lifetime of happiness. I had a blast doing their engagement pictures and I cannot wait to photograph their wedding. Love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Michelle Hill

Michelle Hill
Photographer