Welcome

Hill's Milestone Photography wants to thank you for taking the time to check out our website. I will keep this as up to date as I can. Be sure to check back on a regular basis to see what is new. Take care and Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A wonderful family!

Tammy is a mother to 5 wonderful children...Brooke, Madison, Branson, Olivia & Peyton. This was one of my harder photo shoots, because I have never worked with so many kids before, but it was so much fun and we really did have a good time taking these pictures. The kids were full of ideas and all really loved the camera. If it weren't for us running out of daylight, I think the kids would have wanted to keep taking pictures. Look all the way to the bottom, because I saved the best for last. :) Enjoy!


My nephew James got into this picture with them. So cute!


We had to throw in a little bit of fun.


"First Kiss"


1 comment:

Unknown said...

James is such a cutie! And a flirt! I love the last pic: "First Kiss"...it is adorable!

Post a Comment

Michelle Hill

Michelle Hill
Photographer